<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Sunday Evening Blues
The weekend has flown by again and normally at this time on a Sunday evening a slight gloom would be descending on the del Fuego household. I'd be thinking about how I hadn't done what I'd wanted to this weekend and another full week of work looms.
Fantasically enough, I'm sitting here listening to 'Hackensack' by Fountains of Wayne, wondering why the album still hasn't been released here yet, drinking more Vodka and Pineapple juice and preparing to watch a random dvd. I HAVE NEXT WEEK OFF! Yeah! I even have the following Monday off as I had thought we were having a party next Sunday and wanted a day to recover. The weather forecast for the week here in Hastings is hot and sunny and all is well with our world. I hope it is with you too.