<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

Books etc...
I've just read 4 novels in a row by Christopher Brookmyre. "Boiling a Frog", "A Big Boy Did It And Ran Away", "The Sacred Art of Stealing " and "Not the End of the World " He's very good but I wouldn't recommend it. By the fourth book, I knew exactly what characters were going to do and say and when and where the plot twists were coming.
He's got a new book in the shops now, "Be my Enemy" - I really want to read it, but I'm going to hold out as long as I can. Anyway, thanks to my excellent Oxfam shop, I have a Douglas Coupland to read, "All Families Are Psychotic".
Excluding studying, what's the most books you've read by a single author without a break? I'm pretty sure my train buddy, Joe, read just about all of William Boyds novels at once.