<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

Wildly Inaccurate Best Online Interweb Buying & Delivery Experience Award 2004 (WIBOIB&DEA2004)
x-zylo (mad)Goes to firebox.com. I ordered this strange flying object, X-zyLo, from them at about 3pm yesterday. It arrived this morning, beautifully packaged, at 7.45am. I received 3 emails from them telling me that they had received my order, they had processed my order and that they had dispatched my order.
Online shopping should always be like this.
Sadly, if you have ever had the misfortune to order anything from Next, you will know from bitter experience that this is not always the case.
Next will not be able to tell you when they will deliver, they may well deliver to your previous address, they will send stuff to your local shop when you have asked from it to go to your home address and vice versa.
They will be out of stock of the item you want most, having previously told you that they have plenty. The item they send you will then be rubbish and you'll have to return it.
I fucking hate fucking Next.

Comments: Post a Comment