<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Wildly Inaccurate Sign Top Reviewer (on a free)
As I have kids I don't get out to the cinema too often. When I do go it's usually to see Harry Potter or some such rubbish (except the 3rd one obviously which was excellent). As I'm not very cultured, I rarely go and watch a play.
As I don't really like walking that much I tend to drive whenever possible.
Luckily I know a maniac who has no kids, enjoys the theatre and hates cars so I've signed him up to be the official Wildly Inaccurate 'Films, Theatre and Outdoor Pursuits Reviewer'. Oh and Cricket, but not music as I have far superior taste,
and not football as he knows nothing about football, but food - because he eats out a lot and really anything else he fancies unless I don't agree with him in which case I'll veto it unless he puts a very forceful case, in which case, I'd have to let him.
He can also give stars out of five ooh! four and a half out of five! like I used to in my book rating - oh yeah, he'll probably review books too.
Welcome Magnus Hook!

Comments: Post a Comment