<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Commuters 'suffer extreme stress'
Commuters can experience greater stress than fighter pilots going into battle or riot policemen, a new study says. reports the BBC.
Well I travel four hours a day, four days a week on South Eastern Trains into London Bridge and back, so I know a bit about commuting by train.

Ok, it's boring, but really, get a grip! I do it because I couldn't get paid enough where I choose to live, but I choose to live by the sea because I like it and my family like it. I lived 12 years in London, it was fine, but I like to be able to open my front door and walk to the beach, so I accept the hours I spend on the train.

I read a lot, I sleep a hell of a lot, sometimes I even 'work' on the train. I've made some quite good friends on the trains. Maybe I'm a boring old git, but if I am at least I'm chilled about it.

Comments: Post a Comment