<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 08, 2004

Things I've realised in the last week or so.
1).Channel 4's Teachers has got worse with every series and is now unwatchable - it should have ended after series 2 - disappointing.
2).Chelsea could now realistically win the Premiership.
3).Jon Ronson is an excellent writer/presenter and is lucky in that he could write his name as JonRonSon.
4).Channel 4's The Green Wing is like Teachers used to be but even better.
5).There should probably be special places where people can go to commit suicide without involving other people.
6).I now want to buy series 1-4 of Channel 4's Six Feet Under on DVD. (even though I've seen most episodes)
7).Adrian Chiles on Match of the Day 2 is actually quite funny. (I may be mistaken about this though)
8).Putting up sheds gets easier the more you do, but after 3 there isn't much garden left.
9).My dog still doesn't like fireworks.
10).The Killers album, Hot Fuss is better than anything Franz Ferdinand have done. (even if it does sound like a cross between Pink Floyd and ELO at times)
11).Owls are very cool. (I met 2 this week)
12).Wireless networks are great even though they make me feel a bit sick sometimes. (probably/hopefully psychosomatic)
13).If I listen really intently all my senses are heightened.
14).I can't think of any good reason why I shouldn't emigrate to New Zealand sometime soon. (can anyone else think of any?)(apart from the donkey shagging competitions, Jim)

Comments: Post a Comment